what is a webroot keycode ?
webroot keycode –
is 20 characters alphanumeric strings. Just see the back of your retail card. You will find a place to scratch. Scratch it gently.
webroot keycode activation
- For your webroot key code activation , first of all open the page webroot.com/safe in your browser.
- Now the program will be downloaded automatically if you are using an internet explorer.
- in case it is not downloading automatically . probably you are using any other browser other that the explorer.
- In this case you will find a popup in the bottom of your computer screen . Either “save” or “run” or both will appear .
- “run” is first priority and if you do not have “run” then click save.
- Ultimately run the program either after saving or directly.
- Now it is asking for a webroot keycode
- You already have it , as i described earlier. Put the key code.
- Finally it is asking for your email.
- put your email and seems like now your webroot is doing its first scan .
name of the downloaded file is wsabbs.exe
webroot. com /safe page
read also –